Business Technology Consulting Services Information Technology
Video Surveillance Camera Systems
Did you know...
The simple visibility of security cameras is often enough to discourage theft and vandalism.
Video surveillance is a valuable asset for every type of business – many businesses depend on it daily for protection. Video surveillance systems can help protect employees from potentially dangerous criminals. With a surveillance system, there is no need for employees to attempt to confront or detain the criminal as the cameras will record physical evidence of the incident. In addition, video surveillance systems can help deter and detect employee theft.
Miles Technologies offers a complete line of quality IP and CCTV security cameras for surveillance systems that can be installed for virtually any business. Our experienced consultants will help you select the surveillance system that's right for your business.
IP (Internet Protocol) CAMERAS
The largest advantage of using Internet Protocol (IP) security cameras is their ability to be substantially customized to fit the needs of any business. IP cameras are also easy to operate and maintain.
IP cameras have many other advantages, including:
- High Resolution, regardless of distance or motion
- Remote Management/Monitoring and configuration abilities
- Simple Installation makes reconfiguration for changing needs a snap
- NVR (Network Video Recorder) – Enables footage to be broadcast over the internet so you can check in any time, including from your internet-capable cell phone
- Multi-User Access – Camera views can be seen by multiple people simultaneously
- Interactive Applications – Users can receive an email or text message when an alarm is triggered
- Intelligence – Cameras can record on movement only (reduces workload), backlight enhancement, etc.
Miles Technologies can design and install a video surveillance system that will help give you peace of mind that your business is protected. Miles Technologies provides video surveillance camera installation in a variety of industries and locations, including:
- Retail Stores
- Business Complexes
- And much more!
To find out how Miles Technologies can help your business, Contact Us today!