Business Productivity Boot Camp
When your staff doesn't use software to its full extent, your business loses money!
If you use popular software like Microsoft Office or QuickBooks, then you are already paying for these programs. Isn't it time your staff really knew how to use them?
Now they can, with Business Productivity Boot Camp.
What Is Business Productivity Boot Camp?
Business Productivity Boot Camp is a series of customized training sessions designed to teach your staff how to use your existing technologies. We'll help you identify areas for improvement in your software operations and provide solutions for increasing productivity and profitability. This type of training can help save you from having to hire additional resources (even as you grow), improve accounting accuracy (lowering accounting costs) and reduce your office supply expenses.
General training won't help!
Your staff needs to be trained on the specific technologies they're using every day. They need a place where they can get direct answers to their questions and practice the skills they've learned. With customized training from Miles Technologies, your staff can learn how to be more productive using the technologies that you already have, but aren't fully taking advantage of.
Bottom Line: Every week you pay staff members who use these software packages regularly without putting them through Business Productivity Boot Camp, you are wasting money!
Why Business Productivity Boot Camp?
• It's fast. As soon as your staff is trained, you can start reaping the benefits of a more productive workforce.
• It's inexpensive. This easy training program is built around affordable, customized training sessions.
• It's specific. Your staff will be trained on the areas of the software they use most in YOUR organization, without being distracted by too many features they really don't need.
• There's no investment required. You already have the software, so there are no long term license agreements or subscriptions to tie up your funds. Just fast, easy and affordable training to improve your business productivity.
Productivity Training from Miles Technologies covers popular software programs, including:
Microsoft Word (2003, 2007) QuickBooks Pro (2008-2011)
Microsoft Excel (2003, 2007) QuickBooks Premier (2008-2011)
Microsoft Outlook (2003, 2007) QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (2008-2011)
Microsoft PowerPoint (2003, 2007)
We offer several convenient training options:
• Onsite: For a direct connection with your business and personal systems, a Miles Technologies Productivity Trainer will conduct the training sessions onsite in your own office.
• Miles Classroom: We offer the use of Miles University to accommodate larger groups in one training session with individual access to the required technologies.
• Webinars: For non-local businesses, Productivity Training via webinar sessions enable you to view your custom training session while using your own systems.
How to get started:
1. Contact us and tell us what programs your staff is currently using.
2. We'll analyze your business and design your custom business productivity training plan.
3. Your staff will get trained. It's that simple!
Why waste another week paying your staff to do things the hard way? Empower them to get more done, faster.