Case Study: Branding Focus for Specialized Logistics Company
- This client has never utilized company templates nor ever had a central location for all logos and documents
- Due to this lack of a virtual location for files and the de-centralization of their locations, each staff member at each location created their own templates and styles, sending the message to prospects that the company is disjointed and inconsistent.
- Create new templates for each type of document used
- Create new global logo with variations for each division with the division’s name underneath.
- Develop new global tagline as well as taglines for each division.
- Create a central brand library. Employees across the country will all use the same templates moving forward, demonstrating unity and cohesiveness.
- Redesign the website to reflect new logo design and to encourage more conversions